Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ninja swords and other useful study tools

Life at the Student Learning Center is usually pretty boring. But every once in a while you get at least a semi-curveball thrown at you. We find lots of junk that makes its way into the lost and found here. Tons of glasses, flash drives, books, notebooks, umbrellas, wallets, iPods, jackets, calculators, etc., etc. So it's refreshing when you find something as interesting as a ninja sword. Now of course it would have been more interesting if it had be attached to a real ninja, but that might be asking for too much. The only thing I can think is that perhaps it was some kind of silent (not sure what other kind a ninja could use) protest against the recent ATF actions on campus. If you haven't at least heard about it, I suggest you check it out.

So I'm done with finals for the semester and I just have to wait to see what my grades end up being. I'm hoping for a sweep of A's but I might have ended up with one B. It's been a while since I've done this well in school. I'd probably have to go back to my days at Truett when I was working my ass off to get into UGA to find a time when I did as well. I just feel that this is something that I can keep up now as well. Just a week off now till I start up maymester. MWF from 9:30 to 3:15, and TR from 9:30 to 12:15. It's all crammed into 3 weeks, and even though it's a lot of material in a short amount of time, I love getting it done that fast. I just wish there was a little bit of time between maymester and summer session, but no not even 1 day off.

Link for the day:
Google Calendar
It just started up a few weeks ago, but it's already one of my favorite new sites. You'll have to have a Gmail account to check it out, but they're easy to get, and if needed I can hook anyone up with an invite. Seriously though, if you're someone like me who isn't good at organizing or keeping any kind of decent schedule Google Calendar is a godsend! I've already put in almost all my planned summer activities through August and it's extremely customizable to almost any kind of setting you might need. The coolest part though is that you can add other peoples calendars to your list, so you can see what your friends might be up to. If you join up, make sure to add me: aclockma@gmail.com

That's all for today, be back for another round on Thursday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Blog Today, Sniff.

5/10/2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home