Thursday, May 11, 2006

DVD Sale

Shameless self-promotion time! I'm selling my entire DVD collection, no matter what this time. Make sure you head on over to

Austin's DVD SALE page

and check out all the great deals! Seriously, do it.

As some of you may know, I've been in the market for a new car for about a month now. I've been trying to figure out how much I could afford each month, how I could pay off my current car quicker, and when I could sell my current car. Well I may have just had a sweet deal fall into my lap. Apparently my step-sister and her husband are in the market for a bigger car now that they have a new addition to the family. So it works out almost perfectly that they could take my Pathfinder and I would take her Accord. I just hope that it works for her now, because I'm already becoming attached to this new car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home