Tuesday, May 16, 2006

1st Day of Maymester

Yup, the 3 week drive of lots 'o class everyday has begun. It ought to be decently easy since it's a subject I enjoy, just can't really miss any class or else it's like missing a week of class. Nothing to report from the SLC, just spending my time here reading The Watchmen and Blood Meridian. I've been thinking about playing World of Warcraft again, someone please talk me out of that. Still trying to find a place to live for the fall and it's starting to feel like the walls are squeezing in on me now. Soon, hopefully.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't play WOW!

5/16/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger TheOldMan said...

But it's just sooooo tempting!

5/16/2006 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.. I will never talk to you again if you go down that road again. It is addictive downward spiral into the world of reclusiveness!!!

5/22/2006 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home