Friday, June 09, 2006

MLK Jr. Had Giant Testicles

It really is amazing the things you can learn while walking around picking up after people in the SLC. At first I see what looks like just a standard work order for some computer problem, but once I turned it over I was greeted by so much more! On the back was an excerpt from the Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr., along with a few comments about the passage and a picture. As I'm sure you've guessed now, one of the comments was "MLK Jr. had giant testicles". And this comment was accompanied by a picture of what, I can only guess, were the artist's rendition of Martin Luther King Jr.'s cock and balls. Suprisingly enough though, these balls weren't quite that big, so I wonder if this picture wasn't perhaps drawn before the comment was made making the two together seem in strange company.

Anyway, I have alot of homework now so I don't get as much time to write, plus I'm only working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But you'll still get your blogs on those days. I'm not in the best of moods this week for reasons I won't go into, but I'm looking forward to hitting the pool this weekend and spending some time with friends. Have a great weekend and see you on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home