Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sunny rain. It's always so weird to me to look outsidem see the sun shining but see it pouring down rain as well. I guess that's just why I like the weather, you never know what it's going to bring. Made a 92 on my first test in 1112, pretty much what I expected mainly because there's always a few questions that are made to be tricky just to trip you up. I enjoy the class, but it's all so repetitive since I learned almost all of this last semester as well. I'm just looking forward to GEOG 3820 in the fall, when I'll really be tested on my weather knowledge. Once class I'm not looking forward to at all is Calculus. I do like that all the answers in math are objective, it's just the idea of taking high level math after being away from it so long that scares me. I've just got to make sure that I don't fall behind early, and that I seek help if I really need it. It's all nice to tell myself these things, but I'll be interested to see how I really react to it come fall.

Saw X-Men 3: The Last Stand last night. I'd definitely recommend it to any fan of action and comic book movies. So as I'm sitting here drinking a Rockstar Energy Drink and it reminds me, I still haven't looked up what Taurine is! I'd been thinking for a while that it might have something to do with bull semen, and yeah, that left me a little uneasy. Well now it turns out that it's just an "acidic chemical substance found in high abundance in the tissues of many animals (metazoa), especially sea animals." Thank god. I don't really like energy drinks, but they can be addictive as hell and I really didn't like the idea of ingesting alot of bull semen. The only thing that worries me still is that it is also abundant in most forms of cat food. 1000mg of Meow Mix please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home