Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Humpday madness

What I should really call the most boring goddamn day of the week. I should be going to see Nacho Libre tonight though, but it'll be after midnight, so it technically makes it tomorrow...and you can see where I'm going with this. I did find out that I don't have to go to class on Friday (I was already planning on skipping so it worked out well). I will be going to see my therapist on Friday though, so I was missing for a good reason. Yes, I do see a therapist, and yes I have seen one for a long time. I only go about once every three months now though, since I really did get bored going all the time...there was just never that much happening week to week to update him on, so that hour every week just seemed to drag. I spent about an hour today re-arranging my fall schedule to make sure I got the teachers and times I wanted, it just gets difficult in higher level classes because there's so few options as to when to take your class and who to take it from. But the Key is still on of gods greatest gifts to man, and I can't believe that they almost took it away from us this year. We also have the other option of looking through ratemyprofessors.com. While it's basically a subjective look at the instructors through the eyes of only a few students, I find the option to see whether your professor is hot or not interesting. I mean I guess it makes sense. If your teacher is hot I guess you're more likely to make it to class. I just wonder if the professors themselves go on to see if they're considered hot or not. Next step needs to be pics, for sure.

I've been feeling alot better over the past few days now that I've worked out my recent issues and can concentrate on other things. I always find it weird when I have these nagging problems that they seem to dominate my mind and keep me from even thinking about doing anything else. I gotta say, I really do feel good...just need to find someone to share that with now. Hot, single friends anyone? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home