Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekends...

They really are a gift that I had almost forgotten about until this summer. Since 2001 I'd worked at Carmike almost every weekend and had almost forgotten how good it can be to have those 2 days off to forget about all your stresses. That is why you will now find me preaching the gospel of weekends at my parents pool almost every 7 days or so.

So who knows, maybe you too can join my congregation soon and learn the joys of the weekend.

So yeah, I went to the pool this weekend, went out and drank a little...though I have to say, I've lost my penchant for drinking alot recently. I'm still feeling depressed, just not to the point of letting it affect my daily routine. As far as that all goes, there's not much I can do to make myself feel better, I'm basically at the mercy of others, but I try not to let it affect me too much. Till Wednesday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to join your congregation. How do I apply and is there an application fee?

6/13/2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home