Friday, June 16, 2006

T-minus 30 days and counting...

Till I move. I get to work for my dad tomorrow, so there goes a Friday late night for me. Instead I'll spend the night tonight eating some Taco Bell and watching some TV. Sounds incredibly exciting huh? Well I'm sure I'll come up with something more exciting than buying towels this weekend. I'll probably head to the pool tomorrow, and then end up going out Saturday night. Test on Monday, gotta study for that on Sunday night...overall a pretty blah weekend.

I'm watching my hands right now and they won't stop shaking. I wonder what's causing that? Too much caffeine? Too little? Hunger? 2 and a half hours till I satisfy at least 2 of those possibilities. Started working on fantasy football stuff today, never too early. I think I really like writing in barely complete sentences. Nothing too wordy. I just get my point across.

Feeling update: bored, bleh, not happy, not unhappy, just...pleh...

2 Comments:

Blogger oreo said...

Ha, started looking at Fantasy Football today too...not like I don't have anything else to keep me occupied...

6/17/2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TB and VM Fridays are the best!

6/20/2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home