Friday, October 06, 2006

Sometimes school annoys me

Like today, when I find out I made a 57 on my CSCI test. I've made nothing but high 90s and 100s on the projects and the labs, but once I go in to take the written test, I just get blown away. I was sitting there taking the test wondering where the hell all this information was when we were working on our projects. This is a class that is a pre-req for many many majors, and they teach it like a much higher level programming class. If you're going to test me over transforming for statements into while statements please allow us to get some hands on work with both. All that being said, I've had to drop the class now since the test counted for more than 20% of our final grade. Yeah, I'm not very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home