Thursday, August 03, 2006

POST 40!

Did you really think I'd make it to 40 separate posts? Admit it, you never thought I would. I truly feel I am different now than I was a year ago. Even though my situation in life hasn't changed that much, I feel like I have a much brighter outlook on life and what lies ahead of me. That said, I hate working at 8 am. I never thought I'd have to work in the morning here at the SLC again, but apparently I'm stuck doing it this week and the next. But then school starts and it becomes my saving grace.

I'm headed to VA this weekend to see my mom and steal my cat back. I gotta say I really have missed having a pet around. I'm mainly just looking forward to getting away from here for a few days and not having to worry about any real responsibilities.

I did end my pre-calc class on a high note yesterday, getting a B on the final, and probably guaranteeing at least a B in the course. Or maybe a B- with this stupid new +/- grading system. I'm mainly just glad to be through with the class and moving on to other things. Although as I sat there waiting to take the test I overheard people coming from a calculus final saying how it was the hardest test they had ever taken, and now I think about how I have that to look forward to in 2 weeks. I knew this before, but I've learned it's vital now...the teacher is really what makes the class. So hopefully I'll get lucky and be graced with a decent calc professor.

Feeling update: Tired (it's 8 am dammit!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home