Monday, July 31, 2006

New job title

Yeah, now you must call me "Lead Student". We had 2 lead student positions open up this week and I was able to take advantage and obtain one of these positions. What's so special about this new position you ask? Not much, I just get paid $1.50 extra to be responsible for breaks and make sure everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing. So yeah, it's pretty nice.

I just finished taking my last test before the final in pre-calc. Got an 80 but it'll probably go up at least a little before the grade is final. I'll just be happy when it's all over this Wednesday, then I'll have about a week and a half before fall semester starts up. I'm trying to remember what it was like to have 3 months off during summer. What the hell did I do with all my time back then? I'd probably be bored off my ass during this upcoming break if I wasn't headed to VA to visit my mom. While I'm there I'll finally be getting my cat back, since I feel like she'll be safe at my house without my old roommate around. That's all for today, since I'm still kinda fried from just taking that test.

Feeling update: Feel good, but the final exam is bearing down on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home