Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday

I didn't know how else to title the day today, because it's really not worth much. It's Monday, at the beginning of a week that feels like it has the potential to be incredibly boring. Tonight we'll start the week off with a viewing of Superman Returns, which looks like it'll be pretty good, but I honestly just don't really care that much about it. It's Superman...come on. It's amazing how a guy who's pretty much invincible manages to get the crap beat out of him all the time. I'm mainly just looking forward to Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor.

This was indeed a lazy weekend for me. Slept till 2 pm on Saturday, sat around doing pretty much nothing the rest of the time. I did get to work on my car for a little while this weekend, but am now waiting on getting some certain tools in order to finish up what I need to do. I'm loving it so far though, it's just incredibly fun to get in the car and drive again. Now I just need my iPod connected so I can truly have all I need in there.

Feeling update: bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home