Friday, July 14, 2006

Moving Day!

Well it doesn't technically start till tomorrow, but I have the key in hand and figured that I'd go ahead and start moving a few things over tonight at least. I'm still a little concerned that the place is not going to be completely ready since I drove by before coming into work and there were about 10 guys out there working on it. I'm guessing they realized that they had to be ready by tomorrow and were rushing to finish. Just don't fuck up boys.

On an annoying note, my test on Wednesday was extremely shitty. I ended up making a D on it even though going into it I was more confident than either of my past 2. Make a 100 on the quiz, almost fail the test...yeah, I'd say that the material is very fair and balanced. I'll just be happy to get out of this class with a C, though I still think I have a pretty good shot at a B.

I've been hanging out with Natalie a pretty good bit over the past week and I gotta say, I'm really enjoying the company. The last 2 nights we've been up till 5 am just hanging out talking about stuff that going on. Hard to believe I can talk about things so long since I can only pull together a few measly paragraphs every few days on here. But I think that shows how much we get along and how comfortable we are with each other, it's just nice.

Feeling update: Ecstatic about moving into my own place, and all around good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home