Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Computerized Testing...the Return!

4 hours till I find out if I've learned anything since the last pre-calculus test I took. I really dread going in to take these tests, mainly because you have to be soooo meticulous to make sure that you didn't make some tiny little error or didn't completely simplify a certain answer. I feel like I know the stuff forwards and backwards, but I'm sure they'll throw some little wrinkle in that will stump me. Last time I checked, tests were supposed to be about how well you knew the subject right? I ought to just head in there with a blindfold and a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

On a brighter note, it looks like I will be heading to Hilton Head this weekend. I'm just glad to get away from here for a couple of days. Should hopefully be able to take my car too, so I'm lom looking forward to opening her up a little on the highway. Spent most of my day yesterday installing front speakers (which was a bitch) and changing spark plugs (easy). It does suck when you sweat so much that you start dripping down onto the speaker cones...it's enough to make someone like me start swearing out loud at myself.

Feeling update: Good, except for this pit of my stomach feeling about the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home