Monday, July 10, 2006

5 Days and Counting

Moving day is fast approaching and apparently Charter thought that I had already moved in since they called me at 2 pm to tell me they were waiting at my door to let them in. I figured the sight of people putting in carpeting and painting should have given them the idea that they were there on the wrong day. I went out yesterday and bought my new sofa and loveseat near Mall of Georgia and they should be delivered on Wednesday of next week. I can't wait to be able to enter my house and lie down on the couch without being overwhelmed by the stench of ferrets and rottting food.

I spent the rest of my weekend being extremely lazy. First time in a while I haven't gone downtown at least one night during the weekend. Got to talk with Natalie alot this weekend which was cool, and I think that she's right that we are alike in alot of ways and it's just good to have someone to talk to about whatever is going on in your life.

As of today I've seriously started up the fantasy football engines. We're moving ahead with possible changes to our league and I'm beginning to put together some ranking lists. The season is only 2 months away you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home