Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back from vacation

Mmm yeah, felt good to get out of town if even if it was only for 3 days. Had a nice relaxing time, with only a few minor snags during the trip. Overall I had a great time though and really enjoyed hanging out with everyone. But now it's back to the daily grind of my week. Have another test coming up a week from today and then I'm moving a week from this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to moving and finally having a little more time to myself and escaping the smell of the ferrets. The big 27th b-day is coming up in a little over 2 weeks as well, makes me feel damn old. Not much else to report today, although hopefully I'll be able to discuss more on an eating challenge that should be taking place soon. It may turn out to be not that bad, but the fact that the word "quad" is involved makes it sound interesting as hell.

Feeling update: slightly bored, overall not bad though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home